Northern Illinois Food Bank
Type of Business (description):
Number of sites:
Primary Support Contact name, email, and phone:
630 443 6910
Sales Cycle Length:
Was there a POC or Sales Engineering Project?
Phases discussed during Pre-Sale
Goals of each Phase
Appian products used:
Type of Use:
Type of routing:
How often do they route?
Where will DR be installed?
How often do they pull orders?
Number of licenses purchased:
One – up to 20 vehicles add 10 additional (30 trucks total)
How many users?
Interfacing with another system?
Uploading back to ERP? How often?
D2Link Provider Name:
Products interfacing with DRTrack: (OMM)
Notes from Sales Cycle:
D2 link for gps because we do not have a integration with NAVMAN
This is a classic foodbank collection/distribution model.
Sales Documents Included:
Proposal is on file in usual place. A copy is attached as well.
Notes of Implementation: Northern IL Food Bank
- Have 3 orders and route types
- AOs – Agencies Orders – Using Order Import Service to bring order data to DRTrack. Currently only AOs are going through OIS. Are routed with DR and uploaded to DRTrack
- ROs – Recovery Orders - No live orders from ERP. Are master routes. Orders are fake from cloning of routes.
- DOs – Donars Orders - DOs are currently not using Direct Route or DRTrack at all
- Didn’t want to keep all routes and order types in one single branch. I suggested that we make everything 1 branch but created the master routes to a whole week was too much.
- MAIN branch – has AOs routes and orders
- Recovery branch – has ROs and master routes.
- Northern IL Food Bank didn’t want to create a single master route for both AOs and ROs. It was too confusing to create routes for the whole week.
- D2link – Are using currently only for the Recovery branch routes.
- Understand that seen drivers have a mix of routes between AOs and ROs that they have to switch the driver and device to different branches.
- Are using 18.3 – when they upload master routes from DR to DRTrack. DRTrack is creating an extra vehicle profile. When uploading master routes to version 19.2 I didn’t see this issue.
- Will have to delete the extra vehicle profile before uploading a new master route.
- Update DRTrack site to 19.2 or wait for 19.4.
- D2Link – drivers were saying their forms were “disappearing”
- I went into DRTrack and sent a “password” to all devices. Not sure if the drivers were going into the Admin tab and resetting D2link or not. With D2link now needed a password to admin tab, drivers will have to enter the password to get into the settings.