Type of Business (description):
Brick and Mortar sporting goods/apparel company. DSD (serving their own stores)
Number of sites:
Analyst: they have a private fleet of 30 trucks that service their 750 stores, while remaining 300 stores are serviced by 3rd party
Primary Support Contact name, email, and phone:
Information Technology Project Manager
Hibbett Sporting Goods, Inc.
Director of Logistics
Sales Cycle Length:
Was there a POC or Sales Engineering Project?
Phases discussed during Pre-Sale
Appian products used:
Type of Use:
Type of routing:
How often do they route?
A few times / yr
Where will DR be installed?
How often do they pull orders?
Number of licenses purchased:
How many users?
Interfacing with another system?
Will drop data into flat file
Uploading back to ERP? How often?
Possibly…only a few times/yr
D2Link Provider Name:
Products interfacing with DRTrack: (OMM)
Flat file, might push routes to ERP once updated
Notes from Sales Cycle:
Basic DSD analyst usage (master re-routes a few times / yr)
Notes from Kelly from the Implementation to Support Handoff
- Using Direct Route and Resource Pro for Driver Bids on routes, these routes become static for the driver for a 6 month period
- Reroutes occur to balance routes due to store opening/closures or volume changes
- Private Fleet – approx. 30 drivers – almost all long haul, with multiple layovers and most have 2 routes in the weekly cycle
- Driver compensation package based on Stop/Drop count and Store volume size (pieces)
- 1000 plus delivery locations – 90% are direct store delivery – M-F, 0730-1900
- Replicated their existing routes to establish “Baseline” for configuration and preferences
- Using Time Zone feature for more accuracy on arrival and departure time ETA’s
- They currently do Back Hauls with their trucks to pick up product from suppliers
- Looking to increase BH through an outside bid process (broker type)